Expert sports performance training workshops and guest lectures
We can create and present bespoke workshops for athletes or coaches. We also offer guest lectures or seminars as additional learning activities to the regular curriculum of sports related courses such as sport and exercise science, sports coaching, sports physiotherapy or sport and exercise psychology.
Some examples of potential education options for sports performance training workshops or guest lectures include, but are not limited to:
- Injury prevention, enhancing movement quality and creating physical robustness
- Strength training 1: Progressive strength training to maximise long-term adaptation
- Strength training 2: The principles of lifting and bodyweight training
- Performance testing and integrated periodisation
- Practical sports nutrition and maximising recovery
- Developing an athlete’s mental toughness and a performance mindset
- The psychology of coaching athletes
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
Multiple members of the oneathlete team can deliver our sports performance training workshops and guest lectures so each session is presented with an integrated approach.“Fantastic content. Makes you realise how many roles there are within an athlete-centred team.”
– Coach, Nottinghamshire
Attended our ‘Working as part of a multidisciplinary team workshop’.
If you’d like to find out more, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0115 9201936 to talk through our options for sports performance training workshops and guest lectures or to create something specific for you.